Love is in the air - and with Valentine's Day creeping closer and closer, the panic of finding something nice and special for your loved one is settling in. But finding something shiny shouldn't have to break the bank in the slightlest, so we're here to help you find wondeful shiny things in Rose Gold!
1. Blossom Jewellery - with romantic designs and nature inspired jewellery, you can never go wrong with Blossom. This ring is in our sale so grab it while you can!
2. Thomas Sabo Watches - If you're looking to spoil that someone rotten then a Thomas Sabo watch is the right way to go, choose from different designs and finishes over on our website or even better - pop into our store to pick one!
3 + 5. Thomas Sabo Jewellery ranges from as little as £19 with their charms which will put a smile on anyone's face or you can pick one of their beautifully made jewellery piece.
4. Kit Heath is one of our biggest sellers, they make wonderful jewellery at inexpensive prices to be loved by everyone, there's so many different designs to pick from!
6. The Rose Gold Fei Liu Serenity collection is one of our favourites, they just seem to pick up the light in such a way!
7. Chlobo offer girly pieces with an edge, perfect for Valentine's day. SO choose from one of their newest collections Love Revolution or go for something more 'iconic'.
8. Accesorise an Engelsrufer pendant for them, Engelsrufer pendants have a slight 'chime' when you shake it so you can call for the help of your guardian angels - not only a beautiful meaning but also stunning jewellery.
9. Grab a Love Bridge Bracelet and get it engraved with us for free! Pop one of your best kept memories or sayings on one of these, and surprise them for Valentine's day!
10. Chrysalis bangles are our most popular gift - they are very versatile and inexpensive, with so many different colours and meanings you are able to start collecting your personal stack!